Ouren Title, Inc. offers a wide array of services regarding your real estate needs. We understand and appreciate the importance of providing you with prompt and accurate services in order to fulfill those needs. Future services may include offering title insurance and transaction closing services.
Services Offered Include:
- Abstract Continuations – Continues abstract from last certification date to the present.
- 40-Year Marketable (Root of Title) Abstract – New abstract beginning from Root of Title to the present.
- Stub Abstract – Abstract commencing with Current Owner Deed or specified Date to the present.
- Short Certificate/Addenda – Shows requested items only; no search of real estate records completed.
- Supplemental Abstract – Combination of two or more abstracts into one abstract.
- Pre-Closing Searches – Search done prior to closing (can be verbal and/or written format).
- Post-Closing Certificate – Written certificate post closing.
- Report of Record, Ownership and Liens – Written report showing current owner, legal description, mortgages, judgments, taxes, etc.
- Title Guarantee Form 900 - Written report showing current owner, legal description, mortgages, judgments, taxes, etc. done on specific Form 900 instead of Report format.
- Title Guarantee Form 901 - Written report showing current owner, legal description, mortgages, judgments, taxes, etc. completed on specific Form 901 from the date of Title Guarantee Form 900.
- Tax Sale Report - Written report showing current owner, legal description, mortgages, judgments, taxes, and including any Tax Sale information.
- 10-Year Lien and Judgment Search – Search done on an individual showing any liens or judgments.
- UCC or State and Federal Tax Lien Search – Search covering Financing Statements, Federal and State Tax Liens.
- Easement Reports – Written reports of easements on a parcel of land.
- Description Only Certificates – Report showing only legal description and address of a parcel of land.
- Gap Search – Search completed covering a specific period of time (must be within six months of last Abstract continuation).
- Courthouse Summary Report – Monthly report of recordings and filings indexed on in-house system as received from County Clerk of Court and County Recorder.
Please contact Ouren Title, Inc. personnel regarding pricing information for services provided.